Which is worse:
1. Trying to do a yoga workout video while your toddler is in the room, and accidentally swacking her in the face during a Salutation Seal, or
2. Waiting up until 2 a.m. to do it while she sleeps but instead, feeling defeated and exhausted, you sit in the recliner and eat half a bag of fattening Wheat Thins crackers and then go to sleep?
1. Craving a Peanut Butter Twix, or
2. Finding that the closest thing that you have to junk food in your house is a bag of honey-flavored cough suppressant lozenges and resigning to munch on a few of those.
1. Knowing you need to get your housework done but deciding to hop onto Facebook for a quick look anyway, or
2. Remaining on Facebook for way too long once you're there so that you can play Pet Society.
My Short Story: Life, Interrupted
3 days ago