Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sugar Zombie


Yesterday I made this scrumdillyumptious (vegan) chocolate cake. Today, Violet and I ate the last of it. (Hey- it only makes eight servings, folks. Three of us ate it, which evens out to: you're right. Too much. But it was sooo good.)


Even picky definitely-not-vegan Jeremy liked it.


One warning, though- you may want to reduce the amount of sugar just a tad. That picture is Violet directly after eating her first piece. Look at the glazed eyes, distant stare, zombie stagger, unbrushed hair- oh wait, that one's my fault. You get the idea though.


6 comments:

Sultan said...

Ok, desperately craving cake now!

The Self-Deprechaun said...

Violet looks devastatingly adorable. Sugar...oh honey honey!

Looks delish!

Chelle said...

My daughter was on a desperate sugar hunt this evening. She was thwarted. Bwahahahahahaaha!

Blicky Kitty said...

Oh Mary I AM still following! I have you right on my dashboard! I promise. I don't show up on your list though.

Oh and tell Violet I can totally relate... sugarrr.....fhhjkawef (homer simpson drool noise).

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I call my kids "flies" because they like sugar so much!

minerva1822 said...

She, Breanna and I can relate to the almost sugar induced coma. Breanna is on an oreo kick lately and i can't seem to break her of it.."sigh" i myself have been craving honey buns like a mad woman...oh the joys of pregnancy!

Post a Comment