Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Anyone Have Lil' Kim's Phone Number?

As you can see below, she is a big fan of chinchillas. Well, their hides anyway. And since my chinchilla has been loose from his cage ALL day (Thanks, Violet!) and has helped himself to the books on my shelf and used their spines as chew toys, I am going to call Lil' Kim and offer Chiru to her. Free of charge. I'm sure she can at least get a nifty thong or some furry pasties from him. Maybe some earrings to match the pasties.

Luckily he had only gnawed and nibbled his way from Baudelaire to Blake before I scared him off of my bookshelf. (He just had to get those ones didn't he?)


(What the hell is wrong with this lady, by the way?)

12 comments:

Sultan said...

Classic outfit.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I'm not even a vegetarian anymore, but animal fur? That's just gross. We're not cavepeople anymore. LOL.

Pearl said...

What IS wrong with her? Tackiest thing on two feet.
Something about her makes me want to point and laugh.
Pearl

minerva1822 said...

kim sucks..how would she like to be skinned and me where her for a coat? ( hey i may get a pretty good profit..who knows who would buy it right?...haha)

minerva1822 said...

being up since sunrise sucks...im sorry your going through it too :(...man we never get a break do we?..lol
sorry i got off the phone so quickly last night by the way..mark came home asking for something to eat cause he was feeling sick ( although not sick enough to try and NOT grope me while talking to you...uggghh men i swear)

Something Happened Somewhere Turning said...

Great...now I have another name to add to my list of people I can't stand. Let's see, Lindsey, Britney, Miley, Sean Penn, Paris, the smart guy on Numbers, Jack Nicholson, Simon, Avril...I really do have a long list.

*mary* said...

SHST- Hahaha, we share the same list of people to loathe. I assume lots of other people do, too.

Sidd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Cullen said...

LOL at this post and and Lil Kim's stupidity. But EWIW and =( to her coat. sighs

controlled chaos said...

i don't get it. Was it a swim suit modeling show?

Anonymous said...

That's just how lil Kim dresses. She would wear that outfit on a late night Walmart run. Of course if I worked hard my whole life to escape poverty and become rich and famous I would probably own a bunch of outrageous shit too :)

*mary* said...

Anonymous- outrageous is fine. Hey, I was sending the lady my pet chinchilla. An act of kindness. What else do you want from me?

Post a Comment