Sunday, January 11, 2009

Awesome Birthday Spectactular! (Now with Fancy Ketchup!)

(Fancy Ketchup)


I would love to tell you that I lived up my thirty-first birthday in style, which by local standards would mean putting on my clean overalls and going out for fine dining at Bennigan's Irish-themed restaraunt, and using fancy ketchup on my tater tots... but alas, I stayed at home. Violet wasn't feeling very sociable today (translation: she screamed a lot), plus it was raining so I didn't want to drag her out unnecessarily. (Her health comes first, no matter how much I loves me some fancy ketchup!)

But please, do not cry for me! I still had fun at home! I had party guests, cake, gifts, even a DJ! Check it out:
DJ Weloo on the busy box, mean-mugging the camera. She has a wicked fashion sense, no?



Here are my guests: UglyDolls, experiencing various stages of sugar intoxication after only one piece of chocolate cake betwixt them.

And for my gift I received another Fierce Bunny! Actually two, because this is a mommy and baby. (Don't even start in on it, people. I recall how jealous and mean you all got over the first one.) Wow, I knew bunnies were quick to multiply, but these things are downright fruitful.

Here's the happy bunny family. Awwww. (I think they are already getting on each other's nerves. She nags and he doesn't do his share of the cleaning.)

And, the cool box it came in with a drawing by the artist, Sonja Ahlers.

Well, someone is honking their car's horn outside. I better go check. Hmmm, why would someone in a van with "Golden Years Community" on the side would be doing at my house? Weird.

8 comments:

Blicky Kitty said...

Oh I'm in love with the bunnies...

Anonymous said...

happy beethday,wish we coulda seen ya when ya was down,keep dreamin -that catsup will be yours!!!!!!!!!! luv u sis

The Self-Deprechaun said...

Little Weloo is so fashionable and a hot mess. The bunnies are fierce, actually they are tranny fierce. Happy Bday again.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Your fierce bunny collection is making me twitch with envy.

Sidd said...

You do know how to kick up your heels. Those Uglydolls are my kinda crowd. But watch out for the left-overs. What are you feeding DJ Weloo? She is growing so fast. And, oh, those Bunnies. Better get some birth control, or your own adoption site.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed the excitement but soon hopefully we will live closer together and the party will be guest staring US WITH KIDS!!!!! LOL HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM YOUR FAVORITE SISTER INLAW

minerva1822 said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!...i FORGOT your birthday!!...im so sorry hun!!!...im totally calling you tomorrow to tell you this...lol

*mary* said...

Ina, don't worry about it. Besides, I'm sooo old that I am senile, so I have already forgotten about it anyway!
(Well, I'm trying like hell to forget it, anyway.)

Post a Comment