Monday, October 6, 2008

"Peep!"

That is the first peep you've heard from me in a few days. I've been busy. First, Violet finally met her friend Brianna. They were friends before birth, they just didn't know it. I worked with Brianna's mom the whole time I was pregnant but she moved right before I had Violet. They loved each other, which is awesome. They did not like to hear each other cry, which made them take turns crying even louder. It was pretty funny.
Here they are at the park. Violet is seeing if Brianna's nose beeps when she pushes it. Oddly enough, it didn't!
Violet on the swing.
And on the very same day she got to see her "boyfriend," Ayden. (He's the cute sleepy fellow here with the monkey. He likes older women.) Bedtimes were ignored, children were overstimulated and parents were exhausted all around. It was a pretty good day.
Later, in pajamas, Violet tested out some new wings around the house.

2 comments:

Sidd said...

Gosh those are cute photos. Violet is the Bee Knees! She is so cute and sweet. I want my own Violet, but I'll have to settle for new winged Uglydoll.

minerva1822 said...

that was such a good day..im so happy we all got to spend some time together while i was in and the girls were too damn cute!!

Post a Comment