Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lost In Translation, I Hope.

I mentioned before that I am shopping for a more roomy cage for the chinchilla. I don't have much to spend on one, but I want to be sure I get a good one. This means lots of research before buying. I have found a cage on ebay that looks good, but it's so hard to tell based on one picture. To be sure, I just read through ten pages of buyer feedback. That's where I found this little gem:

"Great cage!! My daughter loves it!! TY for shipping to her!!! A++++ Ebay seller!"

Hey, if this lady can fit her daughter in it, then they are certainly roomy and durable enough for my little chinchilla.
I think I've found my cage!

2 comments:

minerva1822 said...

thats hilarious...at least you fond your cage for sure...as for my blog..i know itll get better..in the process however i feel like murder in the first degree is very possible..lol

Blicky Kitty said...

Yeah folks are just a little desperate for the playpen to be brought back into use. Maybe Chiru can babysit!

Post a Comment