Monday, July 21, 2008

It's Midnight. Do You Know Where Your Parents Are?

My neighbor kids do not, apparently.

They are outside my window letting off fireworks, trying to incur my wrath. I just asked them to stop doing that last night. Same bat time. I really don't want to stay up all night making sure they don't set my roof or tree on fire. Where the fuck are the parents? I think they are actually there, and are aware of what they are doing. They just don't give a damn.
There are three of these kids. One is riding a dirt bike down the street with no headlights on, taking a shortcut through my lawn. Then he revs up the shitty engine, right outside the room where Violet is finally sleeping.
Grrrr. I am about to be pissed off if I have to go tell them again.

This is why I plan on putting privacy hedges around the entire property: keep asshole unsupervised kids out, block some of the noise out, and let them know they are not welcome to ride through the yard. I've already started a hedge fund (puns, they rule) because I want some serious Edward Scissorhand's mansion hedges. I mean like a twenty foot high inpenetrable wall of doom!

The kitty that showed up today is still outside. I think it's a girl kitten. I'm trying to think of a name for her. Maybe Gemma. No reason.

0 comments:

Post a Comment