Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Week, In Photos (With Extra Dogs!)

First, I received my awesome prize from Makeup Theory Workshops and Sweet Libertine Cosmetics already! Look how nicely packaged my prizes were! And I got plenty of samples and an eyeshadow brush. Even a little card! How cute. :) Thanks again to both ladies for the contest.



Next, in my tireless quest to add as much tack to my house as possible, I put these birds on the wall.

My sister and nieces visited for a couple of days. They brought along their pug, Mojo.


Our dog, Maggie Moo, was scared of her. It was funny.

It was even funnier when our friend April brought her dog Minnie.
And here you can see why she is named Minnie. I didn't get a great shot of it, but she has Minnie Mouse ears in her spots.

Other than that it has rained a lot lately. April showers bring May flowers. May showers bring... June bugs?
I have continued being a night owl, but I have these fellows for company in the wee hours. (As well as the random weird dogs that run down my street at night.)
And last but definitely not least, Violet is branching out in her art forms. Last night she made this cool creature from Mr. Potato Head pieces, a Mega Blok and a squishy bracelet. Pretty cool, I thought. (Ignore how I look there. It was late and brushing my hair never occurred to me, okay?)


This masterpiece dates back a few weeks. It is buttons and string on a highchair tray. This was during her abstract phase.


You've seen my week now. How was yours?

(PS- How do I avoid the stupid underline when I put photos in Blogger? Should I write first and then add photos? I hate that! Sorry.)

4 comments:

Something Happened Somewhere Turning said...

Poor Mojo.

Sidd said...

Makes some prints of the high chair art. Start a website of other high chair art. It think it's really cool! Go Violet!

Maggie May said...

i agree with Sidd :)

Farnnay said...

I like the owls! I dont know why, cuz they kinda look creepy too.

Post a Comment