Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Zombie Terrier, and Stuff

Okay, sorry about the slacking. Violet has kept me quite busy which leaves little time for blogging. (Or sleeping, eating, cleaning the house, thinking clearly. You get the idea.) Parents of small children who get things done: you are my heroes! Please write a how-to manual for the rest of us!


I haven't had the chance to get any good pictures of the "In Time of Emergency: A Citizen's Handbook on Natural Disasters and Nuclear Attacks" book that I found. But, just so you don't think I'm all empty promises, I bring you the bizarre-o item I mentioned in the same post.


Zombie Snake Dog. Don't Gaze Too Long into His Milky Dead Eyes Or He'll Steal Your Soul!






"I can haz ur soul?"
More soon. Promise. 'Til then, Kiddywinkies.

4 comments:

Sultan said...

Ok that is creepy! : )

Sidd said...

Gasp. I'll never be the same. But that's a good thing!
I bet this guy has a story!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Eeek! Where did you GET that thing? LOL.

Q said...

I blog from work when I should be (or so they tell me) working. That's how I get it done...or stay up far later than I should to read, play games or basically keep myself intact. However, I have to say that only being a dad for a month, I'm still riding on the "Holy shit, I'm a father!" high.

Post a Comment