Thursday, June 26, 2008

Viral Gastroenteritis, yay...

So that is the diagnosis of why I've been so damn sick for the past six or seven days, according to the local QuickCare office. I have been so weak and sick and unfortunately also afflicted with what is known in some circles as "the screaming ass-pisses." It sounds much more funny than it really is. Imagine wiping with shards of broken glass instead of Charmin, then you have a clue of how bad this sucks.

I don't know if I buy this diagnosis though. Viruses are highly contagious. I am the only one who has it. It just keeps going day after day. I haven't eaten any strange foods, or anything that Violet didn't also eat- and she's fine, thankfully. I don't know. I am scared of getting dehydrated and not being able to take care of her.

The bright side is, I haven't thrown up. Yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment