Thursday, May 15, 2008

West Virginia State Farm Museum

Yes, it really is exciting as it sounds. *snark* I am trying to take in the local sites, now that I live here. It was actually pretty cool, if quite smelly also. I didn't get a picture of the world's third largest horse, and besides it wouldn't convey how humongous that thing truly was. It was over 2,500 pounds. It was like an elephant! (It was no longer living, by the way. It was stuffed and on display. Hopefully it died of natural causes.)
There was old medical equipment, old postal service office, and weird stuffed animals.
So, check farm museum off the list. *check* Already hit the Mothman Museum. The one I'm looking forward to is Science Museum of Western Virginia. That one sounds fun.
I'll keep you posted!


0 comments:

Post a Comment